We seek self motivated and enthusiastic teachers to work in our future focussed school.
Successful applicants will:
- Have sound curriculum knowledge, an understanding of inquiry learning and effective classroom management skills
- Have strong behaviour management
- Have the ability to deliver high-quality inclusive learning programmes to support all learners to do their best
- Have a commitment to developing student agency including passion based learning
- Have an understanding of the social, emotional and learning needs of Y7 and Y8 students
- Have a growth mindset and the ability to build strong relationships with both students and staff
- Be a team player
If you enjoy working with a fun, friendly, supportive staff and alongside emerging adolescents, we would like to hear from you.
Please send your CV, application and a covering letter to the principal, noting your strengths in relation to the above skills and attributes.
Start date: Term One, 2023