The programme will be led by Henry Wong and Rocio Gonzalez Canda. Henry has an extensive coaching career both nationally and internationally and Rocio has played for the Argentinian women’s national team and coached at a national age-group level.
The programme will run for six weeks on Sunday afternoons starting on November 1. Applications close on Friday 23 October at 5pm – write why you should be chosen.
Further information can be found by emailing: email@example.com
The programme will cover the following:
- Personalised Environment: Individualised training to maximise the skill potential of each person
- Build Great Habits: Development of great training habits and standards to compete at the highest levels
- Broaden Game Understanding: Create students of the game who understand how to implement the skills they learn in a game situation
- Push the Boundaries: Encourage each player to explore their creativity while exposing them to a wide range of skills and thinking from around the globe
- Love for Hockey: Create an experience to develop a passion for the game for life